Kids kayak lessons
Kayak lessons for kids
PaddlersHubUAE is committed to providing our young people of today with the opportunity to experience outdoor activities, especially on the water - kayak, surfski, stand up paddleboard and dragon boat. Kids learn the correct techniques from coaches who have competed at the highest levels. These techniques are valid for all types of paddle activities. Kids learn teamwork, mutual support and love of exercise and competition. Entertainment ( and safety ) are vital parts of any youth education program in and around the water. These children represent not only the future of paddling, but are also the future guardians of our waterways and oceans.
WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- Weekdays at 4:30pm - 5:30pm
-Weekends at 8:30am - 9:30am
- please arrive at least 10 minutes in advance - there will be a supervised soft start/free play beforehand
- if you are late please let us know
- during the week you can park for free in the DOSC car (at the entrance you must give the name of the child and show her/his QR code)
- meeting place is on the beach by the sunbeds
If the weather does not allow us to conduct the session, we will let you know through the app or via WhatsApp. Please always check the current news before leaving home.
- water bottle (you can refill it at DOSC), snack
- sun protection - cap, sunscreen, UV protective top
- coaches scan the children’s QR codes (start of the session)
- discuss the plan for the lesson (2-3 min)
- gather equipments (everyone gets a life jacket and paddle, or you can also use your own)
- parents can wait in the cafe or on the beach
- 1 child per coach in the beginner group (for the first few sessions as needed)
- 3-4 children per coach in the junior group
- 4-5 children per coach in the advanced group
- equipment is packed away
- coaches scan the children’s QR codes (end of the session)
- time permitting play together in the water or on the beach