Musandam kayak tour November 2022
30/10/2022 - 04/11/2022
Book now for the experience of a lifetime
SEE THE WORLD FROM THE WATER
FOR master paddlers
Secure your seat on the next kayak tour in Oman. All you have to do is click the "Book now" button, choose the option that suits you and pay the deposit.
Book the tour, pay the deposit by October 14 and we will give you 20% discount.
Choose a boat
Take a look at our boats from which you can choose the one that suits you best. If you do not know which one would be the best, we will help you choose. The boat rental is included in the tour fee.
We specialize in leading adventurous ocean kayaking trips.
Most excursions teach paddling technique and the safety of a deep-water remount.
We can get you to areas that are very difficult to access when organized individually.
We pay attention to detail ... whether it’s the food we serve, the equipment we provide or the risk management we practice.
Your guides are rescue and first aid/resuscitation trained and have excvellent local knowledge.
Individual kayak tours can be arranged at other times for groups of any size.
Date of the tour: 30/10/2022 - 04/11/2022
Included in the price:
- 3 nights in Dubai with half board (Beach Walk Hotel Jumeirah, Dubai / www.beachwalkhotel.ae) - optional
- 2 nights on the DHOW (all inclusive - refreshments, tea, coffee, soft drinks on board, fresh BBQ dinner with onboard chef)
- transfer Dubai-Oman-Dubai
- boat, paddle PFD and leash
- Paddlershub T-shirt
- Oman visa fee
- 2 morning's entry to the Dubai Offshore Sailing Club for morning paddling (DOSC - opposite the Beach Walk Hotel)
Pricing does not include: flight ticket, airport transfer, time spent in Dubai
AED 4500 (with accommodation)/ AED 3000 (without accommodation) deposit is required to hold your reservation.
The payment deadline is 7 days before trip commencement.
If booking within 7 days or less, full payment is required.
- sport shoes
- neoprene booties (for warmth and rocky beaches)
- long and short paddling pants (this can be a thinner UV filter, it can be quick-drying or thin neoprene - contact us if you need gear)
- paddling T-shirt with long sleeves/ short sleeves / sleeveless (can be thinner with UV filter, dries quickly)
- paddling wind jacket or vest (not absoluteoly necessary but nice to have)
- paddling cap or broadf brimmed hat
Other clothing - something warm for the evenings
- PFD (lifewest) - if you have your won and wish to bring it, do so by all means.
- waterproof phone case with mobile phone (charged before each rowing to contact, navigate)
- bottle / drinking bag
- leash (leg-or paddle-leash) - that is, a leash that connects you to the boat or paddle - again one will be provided but you are welcome to use your own.
- waterproof/dry bag - not absolutely necessary but bring yours if you have one.
- quick-dry towel
- UV cream (for ears, face, lips, hands and, especially, feet!)
- sports watch (do not leave your charger at home)
- polarized sunglasses with UV filter
- documents packed in an easy-to-read and accessible pouch
- chargers, batteries, cables - we will have an assortment
Dubai Power Plugs:
- power sockets in Dubai GENERALLY SPEAKING are TYPE G. That is, the rectangular, 3-pin socket like you would find in the UK
- Dubai and all of the United Arab Emirates operate between a 220V-240V supply voltage and 50Hz.
The following rules apply at the airport of departure for all international travellers to the UAE: Those who are vaccinated against COVID-19, must present the vaccination certificate containing a QR code. They are not required to present a negative result of RT-PCR test for COVID-19 at the airport of departure.
Those who are not vaccinated against COVID-19, can either present a valid, negative result of an RT-PCR test conducted within 48 hours before arrival, or present a recovery certificate (containing a QR code) from COVID-19 issued within 30 days before departure, if they were previously infected with the virus.
Text sourced from the website of The National Emergency Crisis and Disasters Management Authority (NCEMA).
If you cancel between 15 - 7 days before the start of the trip any funds submitted will be refunded as follows: 10% refund
If you cancel 7 days or less before the start date there is no refund or credit.